Founded in 1903 as Dixie Electrotype, we began as a pre-press trade shop primarily for letterpress printers. In the 1950’s, our name changed to Dixie Graphics. The late James R. Meadows Jr. joined the company in 1977, and subsequently purchased Dixie Graphics in 1980.
Under Mr. Meadow’s guidance, the company built a new office and manufacturing plant, becoming a pre-press technology and creativity leader as well as a recognized educator and manufacturer in environmental/experiential signage. After his passing in 2012, Dixie Graphics continues to be family owned and operated.